What is the cost of moving in Outremont?
This one of the question the most requested by customers in social networking. But not every time they find an answer to their question about the cost of movers in their areas.
Local Moving Service
Our moving company in the out-of-season periods, before May 22 and after July 5, offers:
- between $ 30 – $ 40 per hour for a mover without a truck
- between $ 55 – $ 75 per hour for a mover as a driver with a fully equipped truck
- between $ 85- $ 105 per hour for two movers with a truck
- between $ 115 – $ 135 per hour for three movers with a fully equipped truck.
Price, after May 22 and before July 5:
- between $ 85 – $ 125 per hour for a mover as a driver with a fully equipped truck
- between $ 105- $ 205 per hour for two movers with a truck
- between $ 125 – $ 295 per hour for three movers with a fully equipped truck.
For each move, we charge a minimum of two hours of work plus one hour for travel time. That, if the move is within a radius of 50 km around the Outremont area of Montreal. We calculate an hour of travel time considering 30 min for time to go to the moving place and 30 min for return to the parking, when the moving is finished.
The moving price includes:
1. Moving insurance
2. Different trucks sizes 16-30 feet
3. All our trucks are fully equipped: straps, tapes, multidirectional carts, blankets, bags for mattresses.
4. Board cover to protect the hardwood floor
5. We give the wardrobe box for the day of your move
6. We will disassemble and reassemble all your furniture.
Our company does not charge an extra money for the stuff like mirrors, televisions, glassware, stove, fridge, washer, etc. Although,we charge an extra money for heavy objects such as piano, biliard table, industrial refrigerator and for all things that two movers can not lift.
Relocation discounts: for each online quote, for students, seniors discounts and for the middle of the month.
What is the time and cost of moving a home
|Size house/app (bedrooms)
||Moving type (load unload)
||2 movers (hours)
||3 movers (hours)|
Several factors that can influence the final moving cost:
The moving distance includes the departure and destination addresses.
The size of housing and the number of movers.
The floor and the presence of an elevator
The moving season
We advise our clients to take three movers if their home has more than two bedrooms. Because that way they will save their moving time and the cost will be the same or less expensive than with two movers.
Our movers are qualified to carefully pack your belongings. We do not charge extra money for packing. If the packaging is going to be made at the same time as the move, then the price for packing will be included in the price for moving. If the packing is done in different days than the move, then the price for packing will be lower because you do not pay for the truck.